Many years of experience make for a great visit, each time.
Dr. Debbie Erceg DMD
Dr. Debbie Erceg has lovingly been practicing dentistry for over 25 years, starting out in pediatric dentistry. Her current passion lies in comprehensive dentistry and orthodontics.
Dr. Erceg stays current and ensures the latest technology to her patients’ treatments by continually attending many continued education courses and seminars across Canada and the United States, including the renowned Kois Center in Seattle.
- Alumni and continuing attendee of the Kois Center, including Aesthetic, Occlusion and Restorative Dentistry (2012-2013)
- Invisalign Certified Provider
- Rondeau Seminars – Treatment of Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Canadian Academy for Esthetic Dentistry (2006)
- International Orthodontic Association – West Canada (2000-2004)
- Specialty Diploma in Orthodontics (Europe, 1994)
- Multiple WCLI Institute Laser Treatment Certifications
- Advanced Laser Training Inc. Certification
Regular cleanings are a crucial part of long-term dental health.
Our hygiene team treats your smile as if their own: with love and care.
Catherine Registered Dental Hygienist
A valued member of our hygiene team, and beloved by our patients.
Come in for regular cleanings, and we’ll ensure long-term oral health!
Lisa Registered Dental Hygienist
A veteran of oral hygiene, Lisa takes pride in her excellent work and patient service.
If you have any concerns about your personal oral health, ask me! I’ll use my experience to answer any questions you have.
Organization, flow, and customer service: essential.
Candace Office Manager and Receptionist
Behind every great dentist is an amazing office manager. Candace is just that! From internal operations, to front desk reception, Candace is the linchpin of our practice.
Behind the scenes and at the front desk:
I’m here to help!