Dr. Nathan Ma DMD
Dr. Nathan Ma grew up in Burnaby and completed his university and dental education at McGill University. He subsequently did a general practice residency at Vancouver General Hospital and he’s been practicing general dentistry for more than 10 years. Dr. Ma is devoted to providing comprehensive and high quality dentistry to his patients. Dr. Ma, his wife and son live close to the office and enjoys serving his community. In his free time, he enjoys fishing, woodworking and spending time with his family. Dr. Ma is also fluent in Mandarin if that may be helpful to some patients.
Dr. Debbie Erceg DMD
Dr. Debbie Erceg has lovingly been practicing dentistry for over 25 years, starting out in pediatric dentistry. Her current passion lies in comprehensive dentistry and orthodontics.
Dr. Erceg stays current and ensures the latest technology to her patients’ treatments by continually attending many continued education courses and seminars across Canada and the United States, including the renowned Kois Center in Seattle.
- Alumni and continuing attendee of the Kois Center, including Aesthetic, Occlusion and Restorative Dentistry (2012-2013)
- Invisalign Certified Provider
- Rondeau Seminars – Treatment of Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Canadian Academy for Esthetic Dentistry (2006)
- International Orthodontic Association – West Canada (2000-2004)
- Specialty Diploma in Orthodontics (Europe, 1994)
- Multiple WCLI Institute Laser Treatment Certifications
- Advanced Laser Training Inc. Certification